Abacus is the #1 Facebook advertising agency / tech company headquartered in downtown Toronto. We work with brands including TIFF, 20th Century Fox, CIBC and League. From startups to household names, we help people get the most from Facebook.
We ‘re looking for Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. If you’re a tech-savvy professional experienced in Facebook ad management, ad ops or programmatic media buying we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will thrive on being an information hub and key resource, serving as a bridge between agency teams, clients, and vendors. You should be passionate about advertising and have a keen interest in managing ad platforms and implementing new technologies. Taking initiative, problem solving, and attention to detail are your core principles.
About The Role:
- You will be Responsible for the day-to-day execution and optimization of a portfolio of Facebook ad campaigns.
- You will research and develop the strategy for each campaign you manage
- You will grow existing campaigns while investigating and implementing new tactics/strategies to improve ROI for the client base
- You will report and present campaign data/results back to clients on a regular basis, and provide direction on implementation of best practices with regard to conversions, attribution, and funnel optimization.
- 1 + years of experience in a digital environment; agency experience a plus
- Experience buying media via Facebook
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation and day to day management of digital marketing campaigns
- Strong Analytical skill set, capable of analyzing and reacting to digital performance data.
- Working knowledge of CRM metrics pertaining to customer lifetime value; customer acquisition costs and retention
- Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to collaborate
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]