Abacus is the #1 Facebook advertising agency / tech company headquartered in downtown Toronto. We work with brands including TIFF, 20th Century Fox, CIBC, The Body Shop and League. From startups to household names, we help people get the most from their Facebook ad campaigns.
What makes us different from a traditional agency? We care about our people. We work hard to have a great company culture where people are able to thrive under their own terms and have a voice. We spoil you with a ton of autonomy, but with great power comes great responsibility and we expect big things from you!
We ‘re looking for an awesome copywriter to join our team. If you’re a tech-savvy professional and have experience in digital advertising we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is passionate about writing, able to capture the audience’s’ attention to drive action, and has agency experience. They are able write copy that stays on brand and aligns with the brand’s campaign goals. They have experience writing copy for different types of industries and are familiar with Facebook ad copy best practices. They use creative research techniques to understand their audience better for the purpose of writing more effective copy.
About The Role:
- You will work closely with the advertising team to brainstorm ideas and create engaging content designed to target audiences and drive them to take action.
- Create and review copy ads
- Translate creative ideas into powerful and impactful communication
- Write clear, persuasive, compelling and original description, headlines, and call to action
- Contribute to company communications – blogs, case studies, press releases, white papers
- 1+ years experience in advertising and proven experiences writing copy
- Portfolio of work demonstrating creative and effective headlines, descriptions, and text
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and take direction
- Get onboard and execute fast
- Experience with Facebook advertising is a plus
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]